OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, March 24, 2014

Seven Ways to Stay Fit on Vacation

I have heard this complaint from many fitness lovers, "I love going on vacation to get away from everything, but I always pay for it when I come back. I wish I could keep training or mix it up on vacation, the hotel gym is just not enough." This is one of the main reasons why I came up with the idea of Warrior Vacations. A resort that is based around the idea of a training vacation. This idea mixes the training (in various disciplines: martial arts, fitness, and yoga) with the beauty of the environment and eco-tourism (zip lining, surfing, rafting, etc.). So if you want to mix up your training in a tropical island beach resort we have the place for you. Go here to start your adventure: www.WarriorVacations.com. However, if you already have vacation plans here is a great article to help you get your workout on while you are traveling, so you don't miss a beat.

Seven Ways to Stay Fit on Vacation

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment