OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, January 14, 2016

10 Sentences That Can Change Your Perspective On Life

I have been many different things in my 35 years on this earth. I have learned and grown and will continue to do so until the day I die. I started as an abused child that struggled with anger and other mental issues. I got involved in gangs and ran around with the seedier part of society, stealing and involved with drugs. I got saved, became a Christian, and became a pastor. I fought professionally in MMA, currently run competitively in Obstacle Course Racing, and am a fitness instructor. I currently present nationally on fitness and write for Vegan Health and Fitness Magazine. My life has been a wild ride but it has been amazing and I am thankful for all of it. Our lives should always be changing and evolving. We should be learning from each day and allowing our expereinces and the expereinces of others to shape our ideas and mind frame. I strive to learn from each person that I meet. So check out this article and see how different your life can be.

10 Sentences That Can Change Your Perspective On Life

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PersonalDevelopment #Change #Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment