OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Reasons to Eat Avocados – Health Benefits

As I strive to be closer to a Paleo Vegan and become a fat burning engine. I need to fuel my body with healthy fats. The avocado is one of the healthiest and most natural ways to get that fat that your body needs to promote healthy brain function and proper weight loss. I am building my body into an endurance machine that is supplied by the fat stores in my body. So check out this article and find out the top 10 reasons to eat avocados even if you are not working to become an endurance athlete.

Reasons to Eat Avocados - Health Benefits

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #Avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment