OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

7 Plyometric Exercises to Build Power Quickly

I love using high intensity interval training (HIIT) coupled with Plyometric exercises to really build conditioning in my students and fighters. I have found great results in both fat burning and strength building. You need to remember that you need to build into some of these exercises rather than just going and doing them. They are very high intensity and could cause injury if you are not used to the movements or are not strong enough to complete them. I always instruct my students to modify as needed. They know their level and they should just push a little past their max. So check out these exercises and get to work.

7 Plyometric Exercises to Build Power Quickly

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Plyometrics

No comments:

Post a Comment