OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

How to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Without Sugar

As I am working to elminate as much sugar from my diet as possible I am struggling with my cravings to satisfy my own sweet tooth. I know how difficult it can be, but I also know the rewards that wait on the other side. This is no different than when I became vegan and I struggled with wanting bacon and the occasional hamburger. I have long since lost the craving for either of those things. However, sugar has a tight hold on me. The health benefits of taking the most addictive substance on the planet out of our diets is completely life changing. Although it does take an immense amount of determination to stick with it. Check out this article to find out ways that are not just unhealthy replacements for sugar but substitutes that will keep you as healthy as possible.

How to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Without Sugar

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #NoSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment