OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

So You Want Some Omega 3′s? Skip the Salmon and Eat These Healthy Fats Instead

It's funny, I have been in a vegan lifestyle for the last 7 years. In the last 5 years it has become a really popular, almost fad diet option. I do believe that it is the healthiest way to eat, no only for yourself but also for the environment. But I read many of the opposing viewpoints and I think that they are funny. I am not a person that will try to convert anyone to another lifestyle. However, I may suggest that you add some healthier options to your existing diet and look at the benefits that you may have from it. It is always better to stay informed and take action than it is to stay blind and slowly die. So if you are interested in finding alternatives to eating fish to get those much needed Omega 3's here are a whole bunch for you.

So You Want Some Omega 3's? Skip the Salmon and Eat These Healthy Fats Instead

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Nutrition #Healthy #Omega3

No comments:

Post a Comment