OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The 10,000 Step Question

With the rise of Fitbit and the pleathora of activity trackers that have hit the market we have gotten better at tracking what we are doing. I currently have my MIO Fuse on my arm and am tracking my fitness as well. Since Fitbit has set the standard at 10,000 steps people have seemed to make this the benchmark for their daily fitness. While this is a good goal, is it really enough? Can just walking 10,000 steps alone get you as healthy as you need to be? Do we need more than that? The answer is an unequivocal yes. 10,000 steps may be a great place to start and a good intial goal, but you need to continue to push your body and work your cardiovascular system to become as healthy as possible. Believe me I am glad that people are making the effort to get up and get moving, but they cannot stop there. They need to have more than that if they are to find true health. Checkout this article to find out more.

The 10,000 Step Question

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #10000steps #MIOFuse

No comments:

Post a Comment