OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, January 16, 2016

5 Workout Moves You Can Do on the Treadmill

I am not a big fan of the treadmill myself I would rather get outdoors and feel all of nature around me. However, I see people all day long, day after day, running on the treadmill. The sad thing is that I see little results in what they are doing. They think that if they just run a few miles for an hour a day that it will completely change their body, but it doesn't. We all need more than that. As a group fitness instructor, I would encourage you to add some classes to the mix, so that you are challenging other motions with your body and add some fun to your workout. But if you insist on using the treadmill, here are some great additions to just running on the treadmill that you can do to get a more complete workout. Check it out.

5 Workout Moves You Can Do on the Treadmill

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #Exercise #Treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment