OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Spartan Trials

I am always looking for new and interesting workout programs to up my training. This is 30 Day program that focuses on the rigors of balancing strength and balance to build your body into the perfect athlete. I know that to compete in OCR you need a wide variety of skills. This is one of the things that I am trying to change in my game for 2016. I can run forever, jump, crawl, and climb over almost anything. But I really struggle with the hanging and swinging obstacles. This program should help with this and get your body to function better all around. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Spartan Trials

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Exercise #Fitness #Spartan

No comments:

Post a Comment