OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Kenny Florian conditioning for UFC 91

I was looking around and I found this great video that MMA Girls did several years ago on Kenny Florian. This was during the time that he was training with my coach Kevin Kearns. Kevin is the creator of MMA Fitness and his programming. I am a Master MMA Fitness Coach with Burn with Kearns and have been a fan of his training methods from before he became a household name in MMA conditioning. If you come to one of my MMA Fitness classes this is some of the work that you can expect to do. All the movements are derived from MMA fighting and are actually what fighters use to get in top condition for their fights. So check out this video and get to one of my classes.

Kenny Florian Conditioning for UFC 91

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #Fitness #MMAFitness #BWK #KevinKearns

No comments:

Post a Comment