OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

21 People Share Something Someone Said That Forever Changed Their Way Of Thinking.

We all have those people that have influenced our lives. They have changed us in so many ways, some negative, some positive, but all important in our development as human beings. We all carry with us the collection of hurts and victories that color all of our decisions. We are at our best when we allow those victories to shine through and minimize the effects of those hurts. I know that some of the most important words ever spoken to me wer from my dad. He told me that if I can't change it don't worry about it, but if you can change it take care of it immediately. This has been something that I have lived by for years. It has enabled me to deal with the tough times and almost never get depressed, but also make sure that I make the necessary changes in my life to be as successful as possible. This is why people always say that nothing bothers me. If I know I can't change it I don't let it get to me. I don't allow anything to derail me from my goals. So what was it that someone said that changed your life. Post them down below and share that collective wisdom here.

21 People Share Something Someone Said That Forever Changed Their Life

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Beachbody #Shakeology #PersonalDevelopment #Touching #LifeChange

No comments:

Post a Comment