OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, September 25, 2014

10 motivational quotes (with images) for a healthier lifestyle

We all need some extra motivation sometimes. It is so much easier just to sit on the couch and stuff your face full of junk. But, we are motivated people and even in the low times it's just that little bit of motivation that can keep us going. I don't know how many times I have not wanted to even start a workout and forced myself to do it. EVERY SINGLE TIME, I feel phenomenal afterwards. Thai is what keeps me coming back time and time again. I know that if I stop I will then feel worse about myself because then I get down because I didn't do what I know is good for me. How many of you experience that same thing? Do you push through? Let me know if you need some more accountability, I also run online fitness challenges that provide just that. Check it out.

10 Motivational Quotes (with images) for a Healthier Lifestyle

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment