OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The gym shirt that makes you stinky

I know I wear workout clothes everyday. It comes with the territory of not only being a fitness professional but also a fitness enthusiast. One thing I notice is that some of my shirts, as much as I like dri-fit, smell after I have worn them for a while. No matter how many times I wash them or what I was them with. As soon as I put them back on and start to sweat in them, the odor comes back. This article will give you some insight into why this happens and what you can do about it. Do you trade smell for comfort, only you can decide. Really, who cares everyone is sweaty and stinky anyway. Learn to love it ;)

The Gym Shirt That Makes You Stinky

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Stinky


No comments:

Post a Comment