OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, September 15, 2014

11 Things All Travelers Should Keep In Their Wallets

When we travel we often forget something. I know one time I left to drive to Florida and found out 300 miles down the road that I had left all our money at home. I had to have a friend go to my house and get the money so that it could be wired to us in Orlando. If you know me, you know I was freaking out and my OCD was driving me crazy. I don't often forget things but that one was a biggie. So here is a quick list of things you have to make sure that you are carrying with you when you are abroad, check it out and be prepared for your next trip.

11 Things All Travelers Should Keep In Their Wallets

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment