OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, September 26, 2014

3 Places You Can See Abundant Sea Turtles

When I was in Costa Rica I went to Sierpe and took a snorkeling trip off Cano Island. While I was in the boat on the way to the island I saw lots of amazing things. I saw several humpback whales and had a baby performing for us in the distance. I also saw the largest sea turtle I had every seen. It was ever bit as big as a Voltswagon Beetle. It was absolutely astounding to see this huge creature in its natural habitat swimming arms reach of our boat. It was amazing. Also on our island at Warrior Vacations we have a section of the beach that is protected for the sea turtles to come and lay their eggs. What a gorgeous place to be. Check out this article and come down and see us, start at www.WarriorVacations.com

3 Places You Can See Abundant Sea Turtles 

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment