OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, September 25, 2014

10 Things I've Learned from 6 Months of Traveling with My Kids

There aren't many good memories from my childhood, but the good ones I do have were all from vacation. I loved traveling with my family. My dad always planned everything out a year a head of time. We would go for two weeks and the first week was always in Florida. The second week we would make several stops on the way back to the Philadelphia area, stopping at numerous tourist attractions all over the eastern half of the country. I loved going to caves and seeing some oddities on the side of the road. It was a magical time that I looked forward to all year. I have not yet been able to do that with my own family but I am looking forward to doing just that. I want to share with them the magic of my own childhood and give them some great memories. Check out this article and find out another vacation story.

10 Things I've Learned from 6 Months of Traveling with My Kids

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation #Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment