OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Vegan, gluten-free? Safe, tasty trip tips

I am vegan and I am always trying to plan my trips so I can continue to keep to my healthy lifestyle. This can often be a challenge because in many parts of the world people are uneducated about what Veganism is. So I always make sure that I can find restaurants that are vegetarian or vegan friendly. I regularly use my Happy Cow app on my phone. The other thing I always make sure I do on vacation is to not be super strict. If there happens to be a piece of cheese that makes it onto my plate I am not going to freak out. However, I also know some people, because of allergies, cannot be so lax. So here is a guide to find some of those more vegan friendly locations. Also just an FYI both owners of Warrior Vacations are vegan and chefs, so all of our vacation packages are organic and can be vegan, vegetarian, or gluten-free. Check us out at www.WarriorVacations.com.

Vegan, gluten-free? Safe, Tasty Trip Tips

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel #Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment