OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, September 8, 2014

Find the Right Yoga Style for You

There is a yoga style to fit everyone. I teach a athletically challenging form of yoga that I like to call dynamic flow and I always notice the yogis that are not prepared for many of the rotational movements or the rep based work that we do. However, it is a style of yoga that fits my personality. If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing practice mine is not for you. But if you are looking to learn an amazing flow and get your muscles working then I have the secret. So find out what works for you and enjoy it. Either way just love your body and treat it right.

Find the Right Yoga Style for You

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment