OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, February 9, 2015

20 Reasons to Never Eat Fast Food Again

It's not just because of the nutritional value of fast food that makes it scary to eat at these places. Here are some reasons that should give you pause before you walk in the door. Fast food has become our culture's "Conveinence Food" or "Comfort Food". This is a super scary thought because these places are also literally feeding our growing obesity epidemic and many of the nutrition related diseases (cancer, heart disease, diabetes) that are killing people all over the world. These are the biggest reasons why I make a conscious effort to stay away from fast food myself. Even though it seems to be  quick and easy the benefits don't even come close to outweighing the dangers of eating this kind of diet. For me the most important thing is my health. I want to live as long as possible and enjoy my life for as long as I can. I have been very unhealthy and now super healthy and I will take healthy any day.

20 Reasons to Never Eat Fast Food Again

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #FastFood

No comments:

Post a Comment