OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Making Dreams Happen...

It's never easy, but it is always rewarding when a dream comes to fruition. Four years ago, I made an achievement book with 35 goals mapped out in pictures. So far I have completed 13 of 35 goals.

This weekend I get to check another one off the list. I am getting ready to leave for SCW Mania Philly to present my style of fitness at a national convention. It is another milestone in my life that I have set intention and continued to press forward until the dream becomes a reality.

It really is astounding moving forward and literally creating your future by what you do today. It is the small habits that carry us into a better, more fruitful tomorrow. So keep pushin baby, it will all come together.

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Goals #Achievement


No comments:

Post a Comment