OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Saturday, February 28, 2015

It's not easy, but it's worth it...

I struggle just like everyone else. Even though I am a fitness instructor, it's hard to find time to get my own workout in during the day. But to continue to train people I am expected to maintain a certain level of fitness.

So how do I do it? This is when I turn to Shaun T or Tony Horton. I just finished Insanity Max 30 and began p90x 3. Both programs are 30 mins and I don't have to think about them I can just push play. After thinking about my class plans it lets me put my own workout in auto pilot.

So what are you doing to keep your workouts fresh? It's not easy, but it's worth it...find a way to get yours in.

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #GetSome

No comments:

Post a Comment