OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Variety: The Spice of Life

One of the great advantages that I have always had when I have been exercising is my love of variety. I get bored pretty easily and really need to change things up. This is also one of the best ways to keep your body changing. P90x really introduced the world to the idea of muscle confusion and Tonty Horton was exactly right. So even though I started in traditional martial arts and have continued in serious combat sports I also love yoga and any cardio that I can do. I also run, use all kinds of equipment (Bosu, TRX, Surge, Kamagon, Trampolines, etc), and cardio training. I love to experiment on how far I can push my body. You don't have to push yourself hard, you just have to consistently push your boundaries just a little bit further. 

Beachbody offers over 25 different programs to meet every need and every style that you could be looking for. It is always a good idea to try new things and see what works for you. Whether its cardio kickboxing, aerobics, or Zumba just do something that gets your body moving and then try something new. Keep it fresh and enjoyable. The more fun you are having in fitness the more results you will see. This is my transformation....What's Yours??? 

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Crosstraining

No comments:

Post a Comment