OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

50 Questions that Will Free Your Mind

It is amazing to me that often it is a simple question that changes lives. It is that one thing that strikes a cord in our life that reverberates throughout our history and changes the future forever. I know for me it was when the doctor asked me if I wanted to be in a wheelchair by the time I was 40 or if I wanted to continue working out and stay healthy for as long as I can. I have rheumatoid arthritis and knowing that I have a limited time frame can be scary. So I want to do as much as I can until I cannot do it anymore. I also read a book one time, not sure who it was by, but they asked the question: Why do you think you are not worthy to grab what you want out of life? That question sent me on a quest that has culminated to owning my own business in Costa Rica and continuing to push forward and make that business as successful as possible. All without any money to reay do it.

So what questions have changed your life? What inspires you?

Check out these 50 simple questions that could help you make a positive life change.

50 Questions that Will Free Your Mind

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Expand #Brainpower

No comments:

Post a Comment