OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The 10 Best Types Of People To Travel With

No one wants to travel with someone who is not interested in anything and spends more time on their phone than enjoying the trip. So don't be that guy who spends the entire trip on the laptop rather than hiking to the top of the next mountain. I have always thought that i am the perfect person to travel with. I don't mind spending money (as long as I have it). I have always believed vacation is the time to do the things I can't do normally so why not live it up. I am always looking to try something new and adventurous. I don't mind a little danger. I want to explore the entire culture and meet the real people. I enjoy tourist traps. I hate sitting in someone's house talking or sitting by the pool (that's not vacation, I can do that at home). So what do you like to do on vacation? Cehck out this article and make sure your not one of these people...lol.

The 10 Best Types of People to Travel With

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment