OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, February 8, 2015

6 Budget-Friendly Tourist Hotspots to Visit in the Philippines

Sadly to say, I am Filipino but have only been to my homeland once and it was when I was 5 years old. I have an entire side of my family that I have not seen in almost 30 years. There are some amazing places to go in the Philippines and here is an article to show you where to go to get them best bang for your buck. I hope to take a trip there again someday soon. I love spending time on the beach and taking in the amazing sights, sounds, and smells that come with it. This is why I opened a business on the beach in Costa Rica. So check out this article and get ready to head across the ocean to find some amazing sights.

6 Budget-Friendly Tourist Hotspots to Visit in the Philippines

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment