OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, February 27, 2015

The Art of Schmoozing: 10 Types of People To Look For When Networking

People have the idea that I have some kind of networking secret because I am cnstantly networking with some amazing people. There is no secret to it. The first rule is just to be interested in other people. Everyone wants to feel important and know that other people are interested in them. So I provide that, because I am interested in them. Not only do I want to know how they are doing I also want to know why they are doing what they are doing. The second thing that always helps me reach people is that I am always looking for ways that I can help others. If there is a secret this is it. I don't look for what is in it for me. I look for a way that I can partner and help others, because I know that eventually that will help me as well. I just love reaching out and finding opprtunities to help others and grow my circle of influence. Check out this article and find out how you can do more.

The Art of Schmoozing: 10 Types of People to Look for When Networking

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment