OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Top Personal Development Books

One of the best and cheapest ways to get an education in personal development is for free right at your public library. When i first started I went weekly to the library and hit the library book sales to grow my knowledge of personal development. I would buy everything that looked interesting relating to an area of business, finance, entrepreneurship, relationships, marketing, etc that I could find. I would look for specific authors: Darren Hardy, John Maxwell, Jack Canfield, Tony Robbins, and many others. These people were the foundations of all the things that I have learned today. So if you are looking for some great reads to expand your business and take you to the next level check out this website and they will give you all the top books, pick at least one a month and get to reading. In one year see if you are not leaps and bounds ahead of where you are currently.

Top Personal Deveopment Books

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Reading #PersonalDevelopment

No comments:

Post a Comment