OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, February 13, 2015

Dare. Defy. Win.

All my life I have been different. I grew up rough on the street and struggled with abuse. As I grew up I used drugs and alcohol to compensate and numb the pain. I dared to reach as high as possible, through metal instability to suicide attempts. This anger fueled my desire to fight.

I was kicked out of one school and challenged authority every where I went. I never struggled working a job because I always took on the challenge and made it my own. Often I defied the people above me to do what I felt was right. In fitness I have always defied the trends to push people to their max and see the results they want.

Through all my collective experiences, I have transcended things that may have destroyed other people and risen above to keep pushing forward. Even though I have not reached my destination, I have already won. I will continue pushing until the day I die to win and make the best life I can.

Dare to be more than you are.
Defy all the odds.
Win the prize you seek.

What's your story?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Diversity #Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment