OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, February 16, 2015

Paleo vs Mediterranean vs Vegan: Which Diet is Best?

There are all kinds of diets out there, but there have been three in the last several years that have been talked about as the healthiest. I personally believe that the best diet is the one that works for you. I believe it is a extremely personal decision and only you can make it. I am vegan because that is what really works for my body. This may not be what works for your body. The only way to really know is to try. I just know that before I was vegan I had many health problems and since I have become vegan I have gotten off all my medication and have been healthier and more productive than ever. So do what works for you and fits your worldview.

Paleo vs Mediterranean vs Vegan: Which Diet is Best?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Healthy #Nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment