OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, February 26, 2015

SCW Mania Philly 2015

Last weekend I had the privilege to work with some of the best fitness professionals in the country. I was honored to share the stage with some amazing people and have the opportunity to share some of my own ideas to the fit pros in the Philly area.

Here are a few pics of the event. I am hopeful that they will have me back and I will be able to share my knowledge with people again soon. I had so much fun and seemed to have great response to all that I had presented on.

I presented Yoga for Athletes on Friday, Tips for a Successful MMA Bootcamp on Sat, and and MMA Body Fat Attack on Sun. What a great weekend.

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #SCWMania

No comments:

Post a Comment