OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, February 6, 2015

Food, Food, All the Glorious Food of My New Orleans Trip

One of my favorite places in the US to travel to is New Orleans. Not for the drinking and debuachary, which is also amazing, bit for the food. The first trip I took there I exclusively went to eat. I made the rounds to many different staple resturants in the quarter. I hit Brennan's for brinch, Emeril's, Delmonico, NOLA, Commander's Palace, Johnny's Po Boys, Central Grocery, Acme Oyster House, etc. This was long before I became vegan, but I loved every delicious bite of it. New Orleans is a culinary mecca and I sampled the best of it. I also graduated from culinary school and have always specialized in Cajun and Creole cooking. I have been looking for an excuse to get back down to New Orleans in the near future and it wouldn't take much to get me back down there. So check out this person's trip to New Orleans.

Food, Food, All the Glorious Food of My New Orleans Trip

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation #Food

No comments:

Post a Comment