OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Why I'm Leaving the Best Job I Ever Had

There are decisions that need to be made in life. Often even if we have found success in our traditional jobs it feels like prison because we are trapped in confines that we cannot change. It stifles our creeativity and takes away from our family and relationships. So what do we do about it? Is it worth the six figure income to not have a life outside of work? Is there a way that we can make money and still find the freedom to enjoy our lives? There is an unbelievable business model that has taken lots of flack in the last 20 years. It is the multi level marketing (MLM) model. The reason why it has gotten such a bad name is because so many people have abused its power. They have used it to make marketing schemes or not give the people the training that they really need to succeed. Donald Trump has been known to say if he had to do it all again he would join a good MLM and build his empire that way. For a low cost you can buy in to an already successful product and all the marketing material and start your own business. Not only can you sell the product you can also build a team (where the real money is made) and through that team and support everyone makes money. So from your support and guidence the whole team makes money together. It does take work and it is a constant challenge, but it is worth it and there is a unlimited amount of money that can be made. For that work you get freedom from the confines of traditional business, no product, no shipping, no bosses, no time constraints, and an extreme focus on personal development. This is the big reason I eventually joined an MLM I wanted to get as much personal development training as I could to further my education in business. Luckily the team that I have gotten on is focused on personal development and helping one another to grow. I love it. If you want to know more send me a message  I'd love to tell you more about what I am doing.

Why I am Leaving the Best Job I Ever Had

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Entrepreneurship #Business

No comments:

Post a Comment