OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, June 6, 2014

How to Eliminate Junk Food Cravings for Good

I don't know anyone who doesn't need this article, including myself. I struggle with the junk food in my cabinets. I find days when I come home and I just can't stop shoving things in my mouth. We need to know that it is this out of control eating (emotional eating) that packs on the pounds and kills all our diet efforts. It is more habit than real need. I know I will grab a handful of cereal and then every time I walk into the kitchen I need another handful. In just too trips I have consumed 200 calories. So here is a great article to help you kill the cravings. Let me know how it works for you or let me know what you are doing that already works.

How to Eliminate Junk Food Cravings for Good

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment