OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Friday, June 13, 2014

Why Meatless?

I have been vegan for over 5 years now and I have no intention of going back to meat. I have people question me all the time on way I would do that or they say that they could never do it themselves. I am not a super strict vegan, most serious vegans would even say that I am not vegan at all. I am not an animal activist and I still wear things that are made from animals. I try to limit it as much as possible, but I really do it for the health benefits. I am super healthy now that I have become vegan, so it just makes sense to me. However, here is an article on some of the real benefits of living without consuming meat. Check it out and see what you think about it. It could be as life changing for you as it has been for me.

Why Meatless?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Meatless

No comments:

Post a Comment