OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Why I Don’t Use a Microwave

I will be the first to say that I still use my microwave, however I have lots of friends who do not. I found this article and thought I would share it because I believe that it has valuable information. I will tell you this my microwave use is very limited, since I almost exclusively cook my food on the stove or in the oven. This tends to happen when you start cooking your meals rather than using already prepared meals. I also have a hard time with the texture that the microwave leaves you when you use it. So here is a very technical article that will show you some of the negatives of using a microwave, so decide for yourself if it something you want to consider taking out of your life or at least minimizing.

Why I Don't Use a Microwave

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment