OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Why You Should Forgo the American Dream and Let Travel Transform Your Life

Travel has always been transformative in my life. It has provided the only happy memories from my childhood and has turned into a life long dream of mine. I now am running a retreat business in Costa Rica, a place that has transformed my adult life. The moment I made it to Costa Rica and met some of the people I wanted to share it with the world. The beauty of the land and the richness of its people were intoxicating to me. As I continue to work on leaving the America idealized way of life I long to be traveling and showing people all the things that I love and can be passionate about. I have set up my business so not only do I get to do that but I also get to teach martial arts, fitness and yoga, some of my other loves. So let travel transform you, it can be a lifestyle or just a change of scenery but either way it should capture your heart and provide memories that last a lifetime. Check out this article and then look at starting your Warrior Vacation at www.WarriorVacations.com

Why You Should Forgo the American Dream and Let Travel Transform Your Life

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Vacation #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment