OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, June 30, 2014

The Surprising Secret to Get Adults Moving

I often struggle to understand what motivates people to action. Most people are the complete opposite of myself. I am very self motivated and am highly efficient at what I am working towards. So I need little motivation. Most people need lots of motivation and you have to get creative to get them moving. This article will show you one of the unlikely ways that they found that get people to move. I wonder if you could use this idea and adapt it to other forms of motivation. Who is willing to take this on as a case study. Post your findings here.

The Surprising Secret to Get Adults Moving

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment