OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How to Get All of Your Nutrition From Your Food Instead of Supplements

I know that some essential portions of our nutrition can be difficult to find in natural foods, however I am in favor of minimizing supplementation as much as possible. Not only is it expensive, but you also retain little of the nutrients that you take in for many varying reasons. The great thing about food nutrition is that it is almost completely bio-available. That means when your body breaks down the food it extracts the nutrients and absorbs them into your body. This is a natural process rather than using a foreign substance and breaking it down, which we often excrete out. I have been practicing this for the last 3 years and currently only take a pre workout supplement and my occasional Vega protein if I am going to miss a meal or snack. I have continued to see great success in my own body and have been pleased with the results. Do what is healthy for you and enjoy your life.

How to Get All of Your Nutrition From Your Food Instead of Supplements

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Nutrition #Food

No comments:

Post a Comment