OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

How to Avoid Becoming Part of a No Vacation Nation"

I grew up in a lower middle class dysfunctional family, however the one good thing that we had was our family vacation every year. We often saved all year to travel for two weeks in the summer and experience some of the things that we could never afford to do all year long. My dad would do all the planning and I would watch as our road trip would unfold. It is some of the best memories from my childhood. This is the exact reason I run a travel related business now, Warrior Vacations was born from this love of travel and helping people experience some of the wonder that I felt as a child. It is scary that we are becoming a nation that doesn't take a vacation. Whether it is from not being able to get time off work or having enough money to get away we all need time to decompress and enjoy our lives. This article will tell you some of the statistics that befall people who do not take vacations. So get happy enjoy your life we only have so long on this earth and we need to enjoy it. If I can help check out www.WarriorVacations.com

How to Avoid Becoming Part of a No Vacation Nation

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment