OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Why Take A Yin Yoga Teacher Course?

I took a Taoist Yoga Teacher Training with a heavy focus on Yin Yoga. For me the benefit of this type of training was the focus on the anatomical body and the knowledge that all people are not built the same. I had become very disillusioned by the typical American Yoga community and the focus on aesthetics. I am by no means a perfect or ideal yoga teacher. I am not good with Sanskrit names, I don't use flowery language, and I struggle with providing the silence that so many people need in yoga. However, I love the practice and I love to help people find something that work them. Yin Yoga provides all of this and more. Check out this article to find out more.

Why Take a Yin Yoga Teacher Course?

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #YinYoga #TeacherTraining

No comments:

Post a Comment