OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Crab Houses of Maryland’s Eastern Shore

For today's travel blog, I wanted to go back to my roots and something I remembered growing up. I grew up on the east coast right outside of Philadelphia. I spent lots of time in Baltimore at the inner harbor and absolutely loved eating blue crabs at one of the many crab houses there. It is lots of work and sometimes not worth the effort, but it is always delicious. Even though I no longer eat meat. I remember how much I loved getting a table full of crabs and crab shells, eating until I was sick, and sleeping on the car ride home from the Ocean City Maryland. I smelled of old bay for days and my fingers were stained red during those days too. Those are some beautiful memories. Check out this article for more information.

The Crab Houses of Maryland's Eastern Shore

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Travel #Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment