OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

True Form - Day 1 Review

Yesterday I received my True Form System in the mail. I was able to take it to University of Cincinnati and really put it through its paces teaching a Cardio Kickboxing class and an MMA Fitness class. I love the product and you can check out the video review that I uploaded last night. I am going to be uploading more videos and blog posts as we continue to work with this product. So far the product has been seamless and pretty easy to use. For the first day I really put it through some real work and it stood up to the punishment. I have some ideas to play around with tonight, so stay tuned tonight or tomorrow for the next video as I find my True Form.

True Form - Day 1 Review Video

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #TrueForm

No comments:

Post a Comment