OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

10 Best Places to Live for Escaping World Conflict

One of the reason why I am interested in moving to Costa Rica is just this. Now I know it is naive to believe that you can ever fully escape this kind of conflict, but I also know that their are emerging places that have better opportunities than where we currently are. There have been changes that have been happening in the US that are concerning to say the least. The land of opportunity has been struggling and has become a great place to get stuck in mediocrity. I look to rise above all that and live a life that I enjoy, not attempt to enjoy the life I live. So check out this article and find a great place in the world that you might like to live.

10 Best Places to Live for Escaping World Conflict

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Peace #Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment