OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Overcoming The 4 Excuses That Keep You From Exercising

This article gives you the 4 main excuses that keep most people from working out. However, we can find millions of reasons to get out of working out. It is amazing the excuses that people come up with for not staying healthy. The one thing that I have to remember as a trainer and supporter of a healthy lifestyle is that fitness is a personal decision and the only person who is going to pay for that decision is that person who is unwilling to put in the proper time. I keep working out regardless of who is around because I know the impact staying active has on my life. I refuse to stay sick and incapacitated because of choices that I can control. If I can control it I choose health and happiness. What is your choice? List some of the crazy excuses you have heard or made here....

Overcoming the 4 Excuses That Keep You From Exercising

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Fitness #Exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment