OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Monday, June 16, 2014

5 Ways to Stay Productive When You’re Self-Employed

This can be a huge challenge for those people who are not very self motivated. When you are in business for yourself there is no one else setting deadlines and if you don't push yourself you could quickly run yourself out of business. I know several business owners that, if it was not for their partners who keep them in check, would be out of business within a few months because they would never get anything done. I know personally I struggle with customer service. I am great at networking but horrible at the service part of the business. I am so glad I have help in that department. So know yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, and fill the gaps so that you are a better business person.

5 Ways to Stay Productive When You're Self-Employed
#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Business #Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment