OtterTraveler

OtterTraveler
Book your travel now...

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

5 Common Mistakes in Yoga

Yoga is a great practice, but just like any other practice there can be some flaws. So check out these common mistakes to tighten up your practice as well as make you a more sensitive teacher. I know this article focuses on students and common mistakes, but often our over emphasis on these mistakes can hurt our own classes.Yes, even us teachers struggle with getting boxed into our own little segments of yoga. I once had a yoga teacher in a couples yoga class berate me for joking around with my significant other saying that I was being irreverent to the practice of yoga. I reminded her that yoga doesn't always have to be so serious and you can always enjoy life and crack a smile once in a while. Always keep an open mind ;)

5 Common Mistakes in Yoga

#WarriorVacations www.WarriorVacations.com #CostaRica #Yoga #Mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment